Translate

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Welcome to MediaMosis

Welcome to MediaMosis where all sort of media; from technology, to current events to even the behind the scenes of the world of television, news and entertainment, get a few extra seconds of "On Air" time.

MediaMosis is the really a play on words. Media and Osmosis. There's a blend of how you can get your information out there. We have Television, Internet, Radio and so on. From news websites to entertainment blogs.  Here we will find the best places to get that information and share with each other and just talk.

Media and how it's merging has made it hard to find out what's really great out there, hopefully here we can all share information that is accurate and helpful. The main focus here is to get all you "old" journalist and "new" journalist out there talking to each other about what should really be the focus. We are blending old and new styles of journalism to create hopefully something new that will benefit the community and further our journalistic skills along.

We are stuck in a world of old journalism and it's time to get ahead and change with the times and work together.

One-Woman Band "Mighty 8th Air Museum"
Field Producing live show for WSAV in Savannah, GA


My name is Yolie Ortiz (sounds exactly like Jolie).  My background? Well, I'm Broadcast Journalist in the broad sense of what broadcast now really means. Really I'm a "one-woman-bander."  What they now call a Mulit-Media Journalist.  I do everything from producing, editing, photography, writing and so on.

I've worked in Massachusetts, Georgia, and South Carolina. Who know where else I will end up but I can say that I love my job and I'm passionate about journalism, which ever form you prefer.

1 comment:

  1. Great Idea...! There should be a lot of useful information for me here, thanks... :)

    ReplyDelete

Creative Commons License
This work by MediaMosis is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at http://mediamosis.blogspot.com/.